Welcome to guide for Aleister, a hero from AoV game. Here you can find a bunch of tips, tricks, guides, stats and ways to counter strengths and expose the weaknesses!
AoV Aleister SUMMARY
AoV Aleister, The Lord of Mischief, was once a warrior of Light that got seduced by Veera (who wouldn’t) and fell into her charms. He has a nice set of control abilities.
Lvl priority: Magic Barrier
Play: Stay at max range, try to control enemies on top of Matrix of Woe, and use ultimate on high damage or mobility champions. The main role is to control, damage comes secondarily.
|ALEISTER||HP||HP/5 SEC||ARMOR||MAGIC DEFENSE||ATTACK DMG||MANA||MANA/5 SEC|
AoV Aleister Abilities
AoV Aleister Cons Pros
- Good skirmisher. Exceptionally potent in 2v2 or 3v3 fights, where he is able to lock down multiple targets for long periods of time.
- Good for clearing minions and keeping enemies locked in place. If you team up with a tank or warrior it can lead to a really annoying combo for the enemy.
- He has two control abilities, both stun the enemies. First one is Magic Barrier which slows and stuns the enemies. Second is his ultimate Magic Prison, it stuns the enemy for 2.5 seconds but has to be channeled.
- Mages, in general, have this problem – he is very squishy and can be killed in a second if the enemy catches you off guard.
- No means of escape. If you stray too far or have to run away from the enemy, forget it. Aleister has no skills for running so you have to take Flicker or Run and hope for the best.
talents and arcana
AoV Aleister tips and tricks
Aleister Leveling skills:
Prioritize Magic Barrier to reduce the cooldown so you can match it with Matrix of Woe regularly.
Laning as Aleister:
Use Matrix of Woe on minion waves and unaware enemies. Use your range to the max, stay back, and always cast from close to the tower. He is a defensive hero and should be played like one. Magic Barrier is cast after the Matrix of Woe to keep the enemy in it longer. Few of those combos and the enemy will run away with their tails between their legs. Try to lane with a warrior or a tank who can keep enemies at bay, while you pour magic damage from the back.
Team Fights as Aleister:
In team battles make sure you are in the back. Cast a Magic Barrier on the closest enemy followed by Matrix of Woe and keep them in place with Magic Prison. That way you’ll ensure your magic output is maximized. If the enemy has warriors or assassins who can quickly engage you, save the ulti to counter them – it will save you and the rest of your back line. Think carefully and act according to the situation.