Welcome to guide for Annette, a hero from AoV game. Here you can find a bunch of tips, tricks,
guides, stats, and ways to counter strengths and expose the weaknesses!
AoV Annette SUMMARY
AoV Annette Talent: Heal
LEVELING PRIORITY FOR ANNETTE:
Start with and prioritize Gust Force.
Annette is classic support and will be one of the most notable in Arena of Valor. On LVL 1 go with marksman, if the enemy is solo, wait for level 2 push him away, use all abilities and proceed to help jungler or midlaner. Once ultimate is available, Annette’s playmaking potential increases significantly and with it the importance to stick with her allied heroes. Basically, follow them around and make sure they have a good time doing whatever they want.
AoV Annette Abilities
AoV Annette Passive
When a Hero near Annette uses an ability, she gains a stack of Seal of the Wind, up to 15 stacks. At 10 stacks, when Annette or nearby ally falls below 70% HP, the seals will be consumed to restore 275(+30% of AP)(+10 per level) HP to all nearby allies. This can only be triggered once every 5 seconds.
- Sticking close to allies, while properly positioned, was never this much important and this ability is the main reason. It can be extremely potent if you have someone help you trigger it.
- Ally heroes that spam short cooldown abilities will help you be a better support by sheer virtue of standing close to them. This goes up to the point you reach 15 stacks after which you focus on more playmaking aspect.
AoV Annette skill 1
(Magic, Slow) Gust Force
Cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8/7.5 sec
Mana Cost: 50 (+5 x skill lvl)
Annette summons a whirlwind at the target location, dealing 55/64/73/82/91/100(+15% of AP) magic damage every 0,25 seconds for 2 seconds. The damage increases by 33% for every two hits. Enemies trapped in the center of the whirlwind take additional magic damage equal to 2% of their max HP, and their movement speed is reduced by 50% for 0,25 seconds.
- good for zoning, place it in front of an enemy champion as a deterrence factor.
- there is a slight delay between the moment you cast and the whirlwind appear on the ground, so take that into account when calculating enemy movement.
AoV Annette skill 2
(Magic, Control) Wind Cuffs
Cooldown: 11/10.4/9.8/9.2/8.6/8 sec
Mana Cost: 70 (+5 x skill lvl)
Fires a wind orb that deals 250/280/310/340/370/400(+30% of AP) magic damage and reduces enemy movement speed by 50% upon hitting a target. The orb keeps traveling, and upon striking the second target, creates a chain that pulls both targets in and deals an additional 300/360/420/480/540/600(+50% of AP) magic damage. The targets are also stunned for 1 second.
Passive: The cooldown of this ability is instantly reset when Annette is stunned. She also gains physical and magic resistance and a shield for 2 seconds (60-second cooldown).
- you can shackle enemy champion to a minion.
- Try to land Wind Cuffs while the enemy is walking over Gust Force.
AoV Annette Ultimate
(Buff, Control) Hurricane Wall
Cooldown: 70/65/60 sec
Mana Cost: 100 (+25 x skill lvl)
Annette dashes towards the target location and summons a hurricane. Nearby enemy heroes are knocked back and take 400/600/800(+50% of AP) magic damage. The hurricane also creates a barrier for 2.5 seconds. Allies within the barrier gain 40% movement speed and 30/40/50% attack speed. Enemy heroes cannot enter the barrier. This ability also instantly removes all control effect on Annette.
- One of the most disruptive abilities in the game.
- Enemy champions that find themselves within the range of Hurricane Wall at the moment of the cast, will be pushed away from Annette.
- It can be used for both engage, disengage or escape option.
- Ability is channel so remember, while you are practically immune to melee attacks, ranged champions can still take you down from afar.
AoV Annette Pros and Cons
- one of the most disruptive champions in the game.
- a good damage, for a support champion.
- one good Hurricane Wall can win the entire team fight.
- One bad Hurricane Wall can lose you a game (for example pushing enemy champions outside of your ally ultimate, like Azzenka’s or Wisp and similar).
- It is somewhat difficult to land good Wind Cuffs, especially once Annette is more popular and more people know how to position to avoid it.
- When using her ultimate to save an ally or disrupt enemy team, Annette puts herself in very dangerous position, yes it is outside of melee champion reach, but range ones can still attack her.
AoV Annette Item Build
Annette is doing a lot of harass during the game, which means her spells are often conecting with enemy, but because of bad scaling they do medium damage. This is to some extent rectified with Berith’s Agony because its unique passive scales with enemy HP. By adding Frosty’s Revenge she can slow-down the enemies.
AoV Annette talents and arcana
120-second cooldown: Teleports your hero a short distance.
120-second cooldown: Teleports your hero a short distance.
Heal is prime support talent and so it is Annette’s first choice. Flicker is second option in case you plan on doing a lot of engages with the ultimate.
Aside from health and regen, the most important thing about Benevolence for Annette is the movement speed, which helps a lot during the roaming period. Other than that, as with most ability power supports, pick Enlightened for red, and for the green arcana take Crusader to further reduce CD, while at the same time buff up Annette’s toughness.
AoV Annette tips and tricks
AOV ANNETTE LEVELING SKILLS PRIORITY:
Gust Force is the top pick, it has great damage and its AoE damage is not something to ignore at any stage of the game.
LANING WITH ANNETTE:
If the jungler is starting on the side you and marksman are positioned, go there and help him with the 1st ability and move away immediately (We don’t want to take EXP away from the jungler). When you are back in lane, start zoning enemies, use the fact that Gust Force is dealing huge damage. Once Wind Cuff is available, have it ready in case enemy decide to ignore your 1st skill, in that case, use 2nd ability to lock them down for the entirety of Gust Force duration, this will certainly push the fight into your advantage. Once you reach LVL 4 you have two options, either play safe and have ultimate ready to protect your marksman, or wait for your jungler’s aid, use ultimate to position yourself in between two enemy champions, Hurricane Wall will split them apart enabling your jungler/marksman to deal with only one champion. Other than that, roam between mid-lane and your marksman and assist those in need.
TEAM FIGHTS WITH ANNETTE:
At this stage of the game, the enemy must be aware of you and what Annette can do. Use Gust Force at every opportunity you have to deal damage. In team fights Wind Cuffs become emergency measure, save it in case ally’s bad positioning and try to punish those who engage upon him. Hurricane Wall is especially important in team fights and the moment you decide to use it will have huge importance. A safer option would be when the enemy tries to engage upon your damage dealer and you using it as a means of protection. If you opt for a more playmaking style than you can use the ultimate to split enemy team apart and let your team deal with only a few enemies. However, this will put you in a very dangerous position and the chances you are going to pay with your hero’s life is very high, but then again reward can be great. At times when your team is engaging Drake or Dark Slayer, aside from helping with damage, you can effectively use Hurricane Wall to prevent the enemy team from reaching the objective and challenging it.
If you want to find out more about other Arena of Valor Heroes check the AoV heroes section at the top of the page menu. Bluemoongame – the best source for all things mobile-gaming.