Welcome to guide for Mina, a hero from AoV game. Here you can find a bunch of tips, tricks,
guides, stats, and ways to counter strengths and expose his weaknesses!
AoV Mina SUMMARY
AoV Mina – “Death lurks behind every corner”
Mina, The Queen Reaper. You have to attack her… but you don’t want to… but you have to.
Lvl priority: Death Scythe
Play: roam and gank a lot. Control enemies but in coordination with the team, you focus on staying alive and control while they dish out damage. Mail of Pain is a core item.
AoV Mina Abilities
AoV Mina Pros and Cons
- Team fighting powerhouse. Rare are champions that are able to fit into almost every composition as Mina is.
- Mina’s position can be a zoning tool. If not behind in items and levels, her presence can be enough to prevent the enemy from approaching. Not going in range of Death Scythe is a rule of thumb for enemies.
- Because of her strong basic stats, she can come out ahead in trading with other tanks in those early 1v1.
- Item/levels dependant. Because she needs to take damage in order to dish out some, Mina must be stacked up with items and levels. One example is her sustain, which is non-existent within abilities. Because of that Gaia’s Standard, or Crimson Banner is very important.
- Flicker dependant. This long cooldown talent is both engage and disengage for Mina.
- Inconsistency. You will have games where Mina dominate game, but also the games where she is completely useless.
AoV Mina Item Build
AoV Mina talents and arcana
AoV Mina tips and tricks
Leveling skills: Death Scythe is her main utility skill and should be prioritized for added cooldown speed.
Laning: Mina is played mainly as support and her role is simple, keep the targets attacking her instead of squishy allies. If solo in the lane, make sure to fight among enemy minions, they won’t hurt much but will provide an additional chance for a counter-attack. If the opportunity presents itself, Death Scythe enemy into the allied tower and use Dark Dominion. But, overall Mina is not the greatest solo laner, as her strength comes from creating opportunities and providing time for allies to do their thing. Considering how important her ultimate is, try not to waste it by overlapping with crowd control from teammates.
Team fights: Staying in the midst of the fight demands that you do not fall behind in the early game. This puts great significance on Mina’s laning phase. In a team fight, you are the front line and your job is to hook enemies toward you, reposition if there is a chance to taunt even more targets, use Dark Dominion and spam Whirling Scythe. If the fight prolongs long enough so your Death Scythe comes off cooldown, use it to keep anyone from attacking your main damage dealers… Either protect yours or if no one is attacking them then use it for cleaning up enemies, pull them back into the range of your carry.
If you want to find out more about other Arena of Valor Heroes check the AoV heroes section at the top of the page menu. Bluemoongame – the best source for all things mobile-gaming.