Welcome to guide for Wisp, a hero from AoV game. Here you can find a bunch of tips, tricks,
guides, stats, and ways to counter strengths and expose her weaknesses!
AoV Wisp SUMMARY
AoV Wisp Talent: Flicker
Wisp’s Leveling Priority: Loose Canon
Wisp Playstyle: For the most part Wisp is a regular marksman hero, play safe and farm hard. 1st and 2nd skill should be used as defensive tools, but once you have a numbers advantage it’s ok to use it as a gap closer or assistance in your teams engage. The special thing about Wisp, her ultimate, takes a bit of planning, good decision making and teamwork. Few guidelines: One, use it on as many targets as possible, preferably on squishy and under-control targets. Two, be as safe as possible because it is channel-ability, meaning (again) wait for the targets to be under some kind of control and land it from maximum possible range.
AoV Wisp Abilities
AoV Wisp Passive
When Wisp’s HP reaches 0, she ejects all of her remaining bombs, dealing 400 physical damage. If multiple bombs damage the same enemy, subsequent bombs only deal 50% damage.
AoV Wisp Skill 1
(Physical, Movement) Loose Cannon
Cooldown: 10/9.6/9.2/8.8/8.4/8 sec
Mana Cost: 55 (+5 x skill level)
Wisp charges forward and enters barrage mode, firing bombs with her normal attacks for 5 seconds, each bomb dealing 75/100/125/150/175/200 (+90% of AD) physical damage to the target (nearby enemies take 50% of damage). Also increases Wisp’s attack speed by 10% while active.
- increase Wisp attack range to 800 after the use.
AoV Wisp Skill 2
(Physical, Slow) Barrel Bomb
Cooldown: 10/9.6/9.2/8.8/8.4/8 sec
Mana Cost: 75
Wisp lights the fuse and rolls out a barrel bomb. The bomb deals 200/240/280/320/360/400 (+60% of AD) physical damage to enemies along its path and slows their movement speed by 30% for 1 second. The bomb explodes when it reaches the target destination or runs into an obstacle, dealing 300/360/420/480/540/600 (+90% of AD) physical damage to enemies in the surrounding area and stunning them for 1 second. The explosion will also deal 60% damage to buildings. Damaging an enemy hero will reduce the skill’s cooldown by 3 seconds.
- try to land bomb just behind the enemy for both type of damage, passing through and explosion.
AoV Wisp Ultimate
(Physical, Area DMG) Shock and Awe
Cooldown: 40/35/30 sec
Mana Cost: 100 (+3 x skill lvl)
Wisp bombards the target area 6 times, dealing 200/275/350(+50% of AD) physical damage each time to enemies in the area and reducing their movement speed by 20%. The damage from bombardment can critically hit and deals 50% additional damage. This ability must be channeled and has a maximum duration of 3 seconds. Moving or using another ability after 0.6 seconds of channeling will interrupt this ability.
AoV Wisp Pros and Cons
- Very good AoE damage and team fight potential. All of the Wisp’s abilities deal AoE damage, which makes her extremely useful in team fight stages of the game.
- Very decent dueling potential. If you manage to stun the enemy laner with the Barrel Bomb and follow it up with Loose Cannon, you will almost certainly outduel your opponent, and most likely force him out of the lane.
- Awesome late game. Since most of her abilities benefit from critical strikes, and all of them deal AoE damage, once you get your core critical strike items, your damage will skyrocket.
- Most of her abilities are skill-shots. While awesome on paper, Barrel Bomb is extremely difficult to utilize properly, and very hard to land against opponents who know what they are doing.
- Very vulnerable while channeling your ultimate, so good positioning in team fights is a must.
- Heavily reliant on control-oriented teammates. If you want to be successful, you need to have at least couple of control-oriented heroes in your team. It will make your skills much easier to land, and that will additionally increase your team fighting potential.
- Fairly slow movement. So it might make escaping enemy ganks a bit difficult (especially if your Loose Cannon is on cooldown).
AoV Wisp Item Build
AoV Wisp talents and arcana
120-second cooldown: Teleports your hero a short distance.
AoV Wisp tips and tricks
Laning as Wisp: Most of the time, Wisp should be played in a duo lane, preferably with some control-oriented hero. Early in the game, try to coordinate CC with your teammate to hit the Barrel Roll to stun the enemy. Follow up with Loose Cannon for some free shots, and if they decide to fight back, roll another barrel as soon as the cooldown is up. You can use the Loose Cannon to clear waves fast and push your opponent to gain some free time for roams. Whenever you can, take down some of the jungle monsters with your teammate. This way you will have the level advantage, which plays a huge factor in winning the lane. Also, help your jungler with securing the Abyssal Dragon to provide the extra XP / gold for your team. Be ready to assist with invades/roams in order to help other lanes or starve the enemy. Try to keep an eye out for the enemy jungler, and be aware of his ganks.
Wisp in Team fights: In this stage of the game, your job is to stay in a safe spot and deal as much damage as possible to the enemies. If your team consists of several control-oriented heroes, try to coordinate with them and use Barrel Roll followed by Shock and Awe once they unleash their CC skills. Assuming that you have at least 2 critical strike items, your ultimate will dish out some serious damage to the enemies. After you finish channeling the ultimate, use the Loose Cannon to reposition yourself and start doing some splash damage to finish of low hp targets. If it happens that the enemies engage your team first, try to get into a good position before using Shock and Awe and in general be more aware.
If you want to find out more about other Arena of Valor Heroes check this section. Bluemoongame – the best source for all things mobile-gaming.