VIKINGS: WAR OF CLANS
PLAY FREE NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Heroes page. This is the full description of Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Hero Bartolome Ortiz stats, skills, and abilities.

Bartolome Ortiz 

Epic – Enforcer – DPS 

Master Weaponsmith

Bartolome Ortiz was a master blacksmith during the Renaissance, renowned throughout Spain for creating the highest quality weapons from the finest Toledo steel. His great size, strength, and penchant for wine earned him a reputation as a loudmouth.

However, underneath his boorish, muscled exterior, Ortiz was a kind-hearted man who took great pride in, and accountability for, the weapons he created.

It anguished him to see the Inquisition soldiers using his steel to oppress the disenfranchised people of Toledo. As a result, he agreed to go into business with his best friend Diego, and give up making weapons for all time. His retirement was premature thanks to Inquisition, who executed Diego for trying to protect an innocent young girl they were harassing.

Outraged by his loss, Ortiz joined the assassins to lend them his strength, and to create weapons they could use to avenge his friend.

Bartolome Ortiz is a vicious Enforcer who uses Brutal Strikes and has increased Attack. He learned how to exploit weaknesses in his enemy’s armor, raising his Critical Chance with each strike. With the help of other Assassins, he also learned how to mend his own wounds becoming almost invincible.

Assassins Creed Chart

Bartolome’s active skills are:

Precision StrikeAssassinsCreedSkills

Create an opening, allowing for several devastating strikes to be landed ( Applies instantly).

Rank 1 – Critical Chance is increased by 10% for 3 strikes (16 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 2 – Critical Chance is increased by 15% for 3 strikes (16 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 3 – Critical Chance is increased by 25% for 3 strikes (16 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 4 – Critical Chance is increased by 30% for 3 strikes (16 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 5 – Critical Chance is increased by 30% for 4 strikes (16 Ticks Recharge time).

Brutal StrikeAssassinsCreedSkills

Strike the enemy with a fierce and powerful blow.

Rank 1 – Strike for 150% damage (5 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 2 – Strike for 160% damage (5 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 3 – Strike for 175% damage (5 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 4 – Strike for 185% damage (5 Ticks Recharge time).

Rank 5 – Strike for 200% damage. 25% chance of Stunning enemy for 1 Tick (5 Ticks Recharge time).

First AidAssassinsCreedSkills

Bandage this Hero’s wounds restoring health over time (Effect can last over multiple combats. Healing lasts until the end of the mission).

Rank 1 – Restore 10% Health over 10 ticks (1 Charge).

Rank 1 – Restore 15% Health over 10 ticks (1 Charge).

Rank 1 – Restore 25% Health over 10 ticks (1 Charge).

Rank 1 – Restore 30% Health over 10 ticks (1 Charge).

Rank 1 – Restore 30% Health over 8 ticks (1 Charge).

Bartolome’s passive skills are:

BrawlerAssassinsCreedSkills

Improves your martial prowess and fitness

Rank 1 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 10%.

Rank 2 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 12%.

Rank 3 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 18%.

Rank 4 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 20%.

Rank 5 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 20%. Upon entering combat 50% chance of increasing Attack by 30% for 2 ticks.

Bartolome’s HQ perks are:

Master BlacksmithAssassinsCreedSkills

This Hero allows crafting any type of Gear item to be faster for all Heroes in the same room (15 seconds minimum).

Rank 1 – All Heroes craft in 15 minutes less time when in the same Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, or Workshop (Does not affect already assigned heroes).

Rank 2 – All Heroes craft in 40 minutes less time when in the same Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, or Workshop (Does not affect already assigned heroes).

Rank 3 – All Heroes craft in 60 minutes less time when in the same Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, or Workshop (Does not affect already assigned heroes).

Bartolome’s statistics are:

Attack

medium

Defense

high

Dodge

low

Critical Chance

low

Critical Bonus

low

Lethality

low

Dexterity

low

Agility

medium

Crafting

high

Production

low

Learning

low

Bartolome can equip:

Hammer

Heavy Armor

Accessory

Bartolome Ortiz is an Epic Hero and you will need 20 DNA to open him. His DNA can be obtained through one mission in Region 4.

We hope that you enjoyed the description of Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Hero Bartolome Ortiz. For detailed information about other Assassin’s Creed Rebellion characters check our Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Heroes page.