VIKINGS: WAR OF CLANS
PLAY FREE NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Heroes page. This is the full description of Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Hero Lucas Bellini stats, skills, and abilities.

Lucas Bellini 

Epic – Enforcer – DPS  

Berserker Assassin

Lucas Bellini was a Roman Master Assassin during the Renaissance, who staunchly supported Ezio’s restoration of the Brotherhood in Rome. Born from a family of Assassins, Lucas developed an immediate kinship with Ezio and followed his orders without question.

A normally calm and friendly man, Lucas was fiercely protective of his brothers in arms. In combat, Lucas would enter a legendary rage which transformed him into a juggernaut, able to shrug of horrific wounds until every last enemy present was dead.

His fondness and respect for Ezio were so great he considered it an honor to be selected to accompany him on a mission to Spain.

Lucas Bellini is a master combatant capable of killing his opponents in a single blow. His rage stance is widely known throughout Europe and he uses Brutal Strike to inflict even greater damage. Lucas prefers Offensive moves and he is often reckless, lowering his guard in combat which allows his enemies to cause him great pain.

ACReb-Hero-Skills-diagram-lucas-bellini

Lucas’ active skills are:

BerserkerLucas_Active_Skills_1

Enter a frenzy that greatly increases offensive abilities at the cost of defense.

(Applies instantly.)

Rank 1 – Attack is increased by 40%, as a result, Defense is reduced by 35% for 7 Ticks (15 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 2 – Attack is increased by 45%, as a result, Defense is reduced by 35% for 7 Ticks (15 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 3 – Attack is increased by 45%, as a result, Defense is reduced by 25% for 7 Ticks (15 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 4 – Attack is increased by 50%, as a result, Defense is reduced by 25% for 7 Ticks (15 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 5 – Attack is increased by 50%, as a result, Defense is reduced by 15% for 7 Ticks (15 Ticks Recharge Time).

Brutal StrikeLucas_Active_Skills_2

Strike the enemy with a fierce and powerful blow.

Rank 1 – Strike for 150% damage (5 Ticks recharge time).

Rank 2 – Strike for 160% damage (5 Ticks recharge time).

Rank 3 – Strike for 175% damage (5 Ticks recharge time).

Rank 4 – Strike for 185% damage (5 Ticks recharge time).

Rank 5 – Strike for 200% damage. 25% chance of Stunning enemy for 1 Tick (5 Ticks recharge time).

ExecuteLucas_Active_Skills_3

Ruthlessly finish off an enemy in a single savage blow (Applies instantly).

Rank 1 – Instantly kills an enemy under 50% Health with a finishing strike (1 Charge).

Rank 2 – Instantly kills an enemy under 60% Health with a finishing strike (1 Charge).

Rank 3 – Instantly kills an enemy under 75% Health with a finishing strike (1 Charge).

Rank 4 – Instantly kills an enemy under 85% Health with a finishing strike (1 Charge).

Rank 5 – Instantly kills an enemy with a finishing strike (1 Charge).

Lucas’ passive skills are:

Blood RageLucas_Passive_Skills_1

Become enraged with bloodlust as your life hangs by a thread.

Rank 1 – Attack is increased by 25% when Health is below 25%.

Rank 2 – Attack is increased by 35% when Health is below 25%.

Rank 3 – Attack is increased by 35% when Health is below 35%.

Rank 4 – Attack is increased by 45% when Health is below 35%.

Rank 5 – Attack is increased by 50% when Health is below 35%.

BrawlerLucas_Passive_Skills_2

Improves your martial prowess and fitness.

Rank 1 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 10% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 2 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 12% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 3 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 18% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 4 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 20% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 5 – Health and Attack are permanently increased by 20%. Upon entering combat, 50% chance of increasing Attack by 30% for 2 Ticks (Permanent Effect).

Lucas HQ Perks are:

Master ArmorerLucas_HQ_Perks_1

This Hero allows crafting Armors to be faster for all Heroes in the same Room.

(15 seconds minimum)

Rank 1 – All Heroes craft in 15 minutes less time when in the same Armorsmith (Does not affect already assigned Heroes).

Rank 1 – All Heroes craft in 40 minutes less time when in the same Armorsmith (Does not affect already assigned Heroes).

Rank 1 – All Heroes craft in 60 minutes less time when in the same Armorsmith (Does not affect already assigned Heroes).

Lucas’ statistics are:

Attack

high

Defense

high

Dodge

low

Critical Chance

low

Critical Bonus

medium

Lethality

low

Dexterity

low

Agility

medium

Crafting

high

Production

medium

Learning

low

Lucas can equip:

Axe

Heavy Armor

Accessory

Lucas Bellini is an epic Hero and you will need 20 DNA to open him. Lucas’ DNA can be obtained through two missions in Region 4.

We hope that you enjoyed the description of Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Hero Lucas Bellini. For detailed information about other Assassin’s Creed Rebellion characters check our Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Heroes page.