Luisa Gallego

Welcome to Assassin's Creed Rebellion Heroes page. This is the full description of Assassin's Creed Rebellion Hero Luisa Gallego stats, skills, and abilities.

Luisa Gallego  

Rare – Shadow – Navigation  

Agile Thief

Luisa Gallego was a highly respected Spanish thief during the Renaissance, and sister to Rosa Gallego. She was the youngest and more reserved daughter of Lupo Gallego, the Spanish King of Thieves and founder of the infamous Thieves’ Guild of Madrid.

As a child, Luisa trained rigorously in the arts of thievery, acrobatics, and free-running while stalking the rooftops of Madrid. Her athletic prowess and grace were unmatched. Her specialized training allowed her to leap any hurdle or ascend any wall. No location was unreachable to her.

Luisa and her sister Rosa joined the Assassins willingly when her father swore loyalty to them on behalf of the Thieves’ Guild.

Luisa Gallego is a Master thief who can hide in plain sight. She can navigate even the hardest environment and lockpick the most complicated locks. In combat, she is able to slow and poison an opponent with precise strikes to vital spots.

ACReb-Hero-Skills-diagram-luisa-gallego

Luisa’s active skills are:

Impending StrikeACReb-Luisa_Active_Skills_1

A swift strike that sacrifices raw damage to attempt to slow the enemy.

(Applies instantly.)

Rank 1 – Instantly deal 20% damage. 30% chance of slowing the enemy by 50% for 5 Ticks (4 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 2 – Instantly deal 30% damage. 35% chance of slowing the enemy by 50% for 5 Ticks (4 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 3 – Instantly deal 30% damage. 50% chance of slowing the enemy by 50% for 5 Ticks (4 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 4 – Instantly deal 50% damage. 50% chance of slowing the enemy by 50% for 5 Ticks (4 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 5 – Instantly deal 50% damage. 75% chance of slowing the enemy by 50% for 5 Ticks (4 Ticks Recharge Time).

Lethargic PoisonACReb-Luisa_Active_Skills_2

A sedating toxin that wracks enemies, dulling senses and reflexes.

Rank 1 – Strike to slow enemy attack speed by 35% and inflict 30% Poison damage over 12 Ticks (20 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 2 – Strike to slow enemy attack speed by 45% and inflict 30% Poison damage over 12 Ticks (20 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 3 – Strike to slow enemy attack speed by 60% and inflict 30% Poison damage over 12 Ticks (20 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 4 – Strike to slow enemy attack speed by 75% and inflict 30% Poison damage over 12 Ticks (20 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 5 – Strike to slow enemy attack speed by 75% and inflict 40% Poison damage over 16 Ticks (20 Ticks Recharge Time).

Stealth AdeptACReb-Luisa_Active_Skills_3

Stealthily avoid an enemy. Dexterity impacts the chances of success.

Rank 1 – Sneak past enemies with Dexterity increased by 10% (5 Charges).

Rank 2 – Sneak past enemies with Dexterity increased by 12% (5 Charges).

Rank 3 – Sneak past enemies with Dexterity increased by 15% (5 Charges).

Rank 4 – Sneak past enemies with Dexterity increased by 17% (5 Charges).

Rank 5 – Sneak past enemies with Dexterity increased by 20% (5 Charges).

Freerunning ExpertACReb-Luisa_Active_Skills_4

Use Freerunning acrobatics to strategically navigate the environment. Agility impacts the chance of success.

Lift: Use construction lift to propel yourself to higher ground

Zipline: Navigate a zip line to reach a lower part of the environment

Rank 1 - Freerun through the environment with Agility increased by 20% (5 charges)

Leap of Faith: Freerun to quickly Dive Off a high structure.

Wall Climb: Freerun to quickly ascend a vertical surface.

Rank 2 - Freerun through the environment with Agility increased by 22% (5 charges)

Leap of Faith: Freerun to quickly Dive Off a high structure.

Wall Climb: Freerun to quickly ascend a vertical surface.

Rank 3 - Freerun through the environment with Agility increased by 25% (5 charges)

Leap of Faith: Freerun to quickly Dive Off a high structure.

Wall Climb: Freerun to quickly ascend a vertical surface.

Rank 4 - Freerun through the environment with Agility increased by 27% (5 charges)

Leap of Faith: Freerun to quickly Dive Off a high structure.

Wall Climb: Freerun to quickly ascend a vertical surface.

Rank 5 - Freerun through the environment with Agility increased by 30% (5 charges)

Leap of Faith: Freerun to quickly Dive Off a high structure.

Wall Climb: Freerun to quickly ascend a vertical surface.

Lockpick AdeptACReb-Luisa_Active_Skills_5

Deftly pick a lock on the chest or door. Dexterity impacts the chance of success.

Rank 1 – Pick lock with Dexterity increased by 10% (4 Charges).

Rank 1 – Pick lock with Dexterity increased by 12% (4 Charges).

Rank 1 – Pick lock with Dexterity increased by 15% (4 Charges).

Rank 1 – Pick lock with Dexterity increased by 17% (4 Charges).

Rank 1 – Pick lock with Dexterity increased by 20% (4 Charges).

Luisa’s statistics are:

Attack

medium

Defense

low

Dodge

high

Critical Chance

high

Critical Bonus

medium

Lethality

low

Dexterity

high

Agility

high

Crafting

medium

Production

low

Learning

medium

Luisa can equip:

Short Blade

Light Armor

Accessory

Luisa Gallego is a rare Hero and you will need 15 DNA to open her. Luisa’s DNA can be obtained through two missions in Region 2.

We hope that you enjoyed the description of Assassin's Creed Rebellion Hero Luisa Gallego. For detailed information about other Assassin's Creed Rebellion characters check our Assassin's Creed Rebellion Heroes page.