Mateo Galan

Welcome to Assassin's Creed Rebellion Heroes page. This is the full description of Assassin's Creed Rebellion Hero Mateo Galan stats, skills, and abilities.

Mateo Galan 

Common – Shadow – Assassination 

Solemn Assassin

Bron during the Renaissance, Mateo Galan was a solemn young Assassin recruit, hailing from a small peasants village outside Murcia. Mateo and his family were Assassins sympathizers but enjoyed a simple life before the influence of Torquemada befall Spain.

While away on a trip to Murcia to sell his family’s wares, a known criminal who was being tracked by the Inquisition forces his in his village. Upon finding the criminal, the Inquisition soldiers set fire to the village and murdered every single soul present for harboring the notorious traitor without question.

When Mateo returned and found his entire village and family butchered, he could do nothing but weep silently. A day later, the Assassins found him lying in the ashes, still clutching his dead mother body. Feeling pity for the poor boy, they decided to take him in.

The Assassins trained Mateo in the ways and ideals of the Creed, but the boy grew more and more sullen as went on. As he grew older, Mateo became a stoic and solemn Assassin, who refused to speak except reaffirm his wow to serve the Creed and seek vengeance against the forces of the Inquisition.

After years of training with Brotherhood Mateo Galan became an expert Assassin capable of assassinating Brotherhood’s most wanted enemies. He is quick and nimble and relies on swift strikes in combat. Seeking revenge for his family he sharpened his vigilance and focus and became a considerable threat to anyone who is stupid enough to oppose him.

ACReb-Hero-Skills-diagram-mateo-galan

Mateo’s active skills are:

Quick StrikeACReb-Mateo_Active_Skills_1

Perform a lightning fast strike.

(Applies instantly)

Rank 1 – Strike for 20% damage (2 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 2 – Strike for 25% damage (2 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 3 – Strike for 40% damage (2 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 4 – Strike for 50% damage (2 Ticks Recharge Time).

Rank 5 – Strike for 50% damage. 25% chance to strike twice (2 Ticks Recharge Time)

Assassination AdeptACReb-Mateo_Active_Skills_2

Discreetly kill an enemy with a Hidden Blade. Lethality impacts the chance of success.

Stealth Assassination: Assassinate an enemy from a concealed location. Dexterity also improves the chance of success.

Rank 1 – Assassinate the enemy with Lethality increased by 10% (4 charges).

Rank 2 – Assassinate the enemy with Lethality increased by 12% (4 charges).

Rank 3 – Assassinate the enemy with Lethality increased by 15% (4 charges).

Rank 4 – Assassinate the enemy with Lethality increased by 17% (4 charges).

Rank 5 – Assassinate the enemy with Lethality increased by 20% (4 charges).

Mateo’s passive skills are:

MercilessACReb-Mateo_Passive_Skills_1

A cold-hearted killer with no remorse for foes.

Rank 1 – Critical Chance is permanently increased by 3% and Defense is permanently increased by 10% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 1 – Critical Chance is permanently increased by 5% and Defense is permanently increased by 10% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 1 – Critical Chance is permanently increased by 5% and Defense is permanently increased by 20% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 1 – Critical Chance is permanently increased by 7.5% and Defense is permanently increased by 20% (Permanent Effect).

Rank 1 – Critical Chance is permanently increased by 7.5% and Defense is permanently increased by 20%. Gain a 50% chance to increase Attack by 30% at the start of combat for 2 ticks (Permanent Effect).

Mateo’s statistics are:

Attack

medium

Defense

medium

Dodge

medium

Critical Chance

high

Critical Bonus

medium

Lethality

high

Dexterity

medium

Agility

high

Crafting

medium

Production

low

Learning

medium

Mateo can equip:

Hidden Blades

Medium Armor

Accessory

Mateo Galan is a common Hero and you will need 10 DNA to open him. Mateo’s DNA can be obtained through one mission in Region 1.

We hope that you enjoyed the description of Assassin's Creed Rebellion Hero Mateo Galan. For detailed information about other Assassin's Creed Rebellion characters check our Assassin's Creed Rebellion Heroes page.