Darksiders 2 Switch is officially happening, with a Deathinitive Edition coming this September. The endless conflict between Heaven and Hell is nigh, as the End of Days is being led by Death, the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse. After his brother fell, he is on a quest to avenge him and save the Earth. As a Horseman in the Mask, the players will be able to experience the story like on PC, where players can already have a taste of Darksiders II Definitive Edition.
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Nintendo Switch release date:
September 26, 2019.
Once available for Switch, this edition of the game will cost a reported $29.99, for both the digital and retail copy. The Nintendo Switch will feature the full story and gameplay from PC, which are as follows:
- Play as Death – you play as one of the Four Horsemen, who has untold power
- Epic Universe – this game’s artwork and the atmosphere are highly praised
- Choices & Player Customization – weapons, armor sets, and skill trees allow players personalize Death
- Replay-ability – this title is known to offer extensive content, with side quests, a huge open world, and an expansive leveling system to fully customize Death in his skill and equipment combinations
- Traversal – Death can do acrobatic feats and traverse the world with high agility, giving the player a unique feeling of control
Deathinitive Edition bonus features:
- DLC for Darksiders 2 are all included and already integrated automatically into the game, with over 30 hours of playtime in total
- The game is rebalanced, overhauled, and tuned to perfection
- Visuals, shadows, and lighting are also improved with an improved graphics render engine
- Character, level, and environment details are also overhauled and improved