Thanos is back! Fortnite Patch 8.50 brings the Endgame event while season 8 is underway. The Fortnite Avengers crossover content comes for all platforms, you can now use controllers for both Android and iOS. Additionally, many devices now support 60fps even, so that’s cool.
Patch 8.50 Fortnite Endgame Avengers crossover is live, but this time it’s not just Thanos that is coming to Fortnite, he is bringing in the Chitauri. You can check the trailer below if you haven’t already:
Thanos and his army of Chitauri are looking for the stones and have invaded the Fortnite island. To fight the unstoppable force, heroes team up to fight. Two teams respawn continually during the event, regardless of the killings. The game lasts until the main quest is achieved, i.e. until all Infinity Stones are recovered.
The Fortnite Endgame event features are:
- Both teams will respawn until their respective objectives are completed
- The first phase ends when a team finds all six Infinity Stones
- Heroes will begin the event with a treasure map leading to the Mythic Avengers item
- Avengers iconic items are added to the event and can be looted from chests and used by players
- The Endgame for the event is for the players to destroy Thanos and the Chitauri
- When a Chitauri collects all six stones, he will transform into Thanos
- Thanos enters the battle with incredible abilities
For Each Infinity Stone found, the Chitauri army will gain bonuses, and once they get all six the Heroes i.e. Players won’t respawn anymore. The bonuses are as follows:
- The Red Reality Stone doubles HP and shields
- The Yellow Mind Stone doubles jump height
- The Purple Power Stone increases laser damage to +600%
- The Orange Soul Stone activates Siphon for Thanos
- The Blue Space Stone triples the size of Thanos’ Ground Pound ability and increases damage +600%
- The Green Time Stone adds knockback to Thanos’ hits
There are several other tweaks that came with this Fortnite 8.50 patch. For instance, Fortnite Mobile users can move while they have the map open, which was not the case before. Additionally, download notifications won’t be pushed anymore and the UI and HUD are both fixed.
The Fortnite Endgame event brings other items from the Avengers world, like the Iron Man repulsors (the glove shooting thingie), Captain America’s shield, and other sick items and skins from the Avengers movies. Avengers Endgame is also released worldwide now so enjoy the Fortnite Endgame event, which will probably last for a week and enjoy the movie as well.