Ashley

Welcome to Knights Chronicle Heroes page. This is the full description of KC Ashley stats, skills, and abilities.

Ashley is a Dark Knight, the highest tier of the knights from the Grand Duchy of Delcart. He seems like a boisterous and careless man, but is an excellent strategist and is skilled at playing mind games. With his charisma and his ability to command large groups of people, he is naturally suited to lead other knights. Because he’s much more interested in chasing skirts than honor and money, the nobility doesn’t see him as a threat. He was already skilled in dark magic when he picked up a sword and effortlessly mastered that as well.

Ashley is Dark Attack hero whose leadership skill increases Dark allies Counterattack chance by 30%. His passive grants him a 70% chance to apply Ebony Wound when attacking a target and an additional 70% chance to apply Ebony wound to the target and 2 adjacent targets if the target has already an Ebony Wound. On level 60 Ashley is granted 70% of ATK more damage that ignores DEF when attacking a target with Ebony Wound and his Multistrike chance is increased by 50% for 2 turns. After the start of season 2, Ashley is one of the Heroes who can be awakened. After awakening Ashley is able to use Insightful Eye which enables his ultimate to also affect 2 adjacent targets and grants him a 90% chance to gain a Veil of Phantasm for 2 turns if he applies Ebony Wound to the target. His first skill inflicts 100% of ATK to the target and 35% additional damage if the target’s HP is 50% or higher. His second skill increases caster’s Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 30% and applies 5 stacks of Ebony Wound to all enemies for 3 turns (Ebony Wound does 20% of ATK damage each turn). Ashley ultimate delivers 300% of ATK to the single target and has a 70% chance to remove all buffs from the target. It also has a 55% chance to Stun for 2 turns. Ashley is deadly when he is on a team with other Dark heroes and he is a great asset in a team roster. After 1.7 update, Ashley's skills are changed and while those changes may seem cosmetic, he is actually a lot stronger than before and you should be careful if he is in the opposite team.

Leader Skills

Dark Knights charisma

Dark_Knights_Charisma

Passive Skills 

Ebony Wound

Ebony_Wound

Strategic Attack

Strategic_Attack

Insightful Eye

Ashley_Awaken_Skill_1

Insightful Eye

Active Skills 

Dark Sword Skills

Dark_Sword_Skills

Blackened Fighting Spirit

Blackened_Fightning_Spirit

Pitch-black Authority

Pitch_Black_Authority

Statistics are:

STATS

Level 60

ATK

3818

DEF

954

HP

7636

Attack Speed

569

Critical Strike

5%

Critical Damage

20%

ACC

5%

Multistrike

5%

Counterattack

5%

Auto HP Recovery

0%

EVA

5%

Star Enhancement are:

1 ★

2 ★

3 ★

4 ★

5 ★

6 ★

+10% ATK
+10% Attack Speed

+10% DEF
+10% ACC

+10% Max HP
+10% Damage Increase Dealt to Defense-Type

+20% DEF
+10% Damage Increase for Skill #1

+20% Max HP
+10% Damage Increase Dealt to Support-Type

+20% ATK
+20% Crit. DMG Increase

We hope that you enjoyed the description of Knights Chronicle Heroes Ashley. For detailed information about other KC Characters check our Knights Chronicle Hero page.