Both Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro, the upcoming Xiaomi Smartphone flagships, are confirmed to feature some juicy specs and capabilities, such as Dual-Band GPS. There have also been unboxed photos of the K20 Pro that have surfaced online recently and caused quite a delightful reaction from tech aficionados.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro Highlights:
- 48MP rear camera
- DC Dimming and Game Turbo 2.0
- 4,000mAh battery + 27W Quick Charge 4+
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- 6GM RAM & 128GB memory / 8GB RAM & 256GB memory
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro release date are set for tomorrow, May 28th, and the leaks have already flooded the web. These Smartphone devices are seriously aiming to take the Flagship title as they feature some incredibly advanced, last-word in tech features but will reportedly be easy on our wallets.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 & K20 Pro Release Date is set for 28th May 2019!
Xiaomi Redmi K20 cost is expected to be:
- Around $280 for the 6GB RAM + 128 GM storage version
- More than $360 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage version
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro expected price:
- Around $380 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version
- Over $400 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage version
As far as the official launch goes, it will be held tomorrow in China, with the phones hitting worldwide markets immediately. This was the biggest reveal and will be the biggest release for Xiaomi this year. Both Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro are carrying incredibly high-end tech with them, come in an incredibly pretty and attractive body, and cost much less than the competitive flagship Smartphones. The facts presented put this phone on the list of the most sought after products for the future.
The full Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications known so far:
– 6.38 inches Super AMOLED 16M colors touchscreen
– 1080×2340 resolution with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
– 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
– Micro SD card up to 512GB
Main Triple Camera
– 48MP + 13MP + 8MP
– Dual-LED Flash, Panorama, HDR
– Video at 1080P @30fps
– Stereo Loudspeakers
– 3.5mm jack
– Li-Po 4000 mAh Quick Charge 4+
– Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
– Octa-core CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
– Adreno 640 GPU
– Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS