Top Speed 2 Android is coming this month and the game is set to go on fire at the beginning of next week. It is a sequel to T-Bull’s Top Speed which enjoyed huge critical and commercial success with over 40 million downloads. Now, the sequel brings more tracks, racing modes, competition opportunities, and overall thrilling speed extravaganza as the pre-release version is already available for download!
Top Speed 2 release date is 11.06.2019 at precisely 14:00 BST
Today at 14:00 BST, the speed fans will be given an official GO! Top Speed 2 is promised to be a huge upgrade to the already successful basis the first installation has set. Top Speed: Drag & Fast Racing developer T Bull promises that this time around they haven’t fixed anything that doesn’t need fixing and that the game is only aiming to improve on the previously established thrilling experience.
Top Speed 2 for Android promises a visual overhaul and a refined gameplay experience in terms of detailing, such as setting up your ride with thirty-inch fins and French tail-lights. An overview of some of the things coming our way looks like this:
- A total of 71 racing cars that include European, American, and all kinds of other loved models
- Car personalization feature with up to seven upgradable elements and tweaks
- Customizable individual car parts
- Over 400 races in three completely different environments
- Single player Story and Elite modes
- Placing wagers on other players in Multiplayer mode, where you can also race against them in real-time
As mentioned, the pre-release version is already available for download and the developer also promises a day-one patch to address any issues that may spring up on launch. Top Speed 2 Android will hit the Google Play store on June 11th, so get ready, set, and GO!