Mr. Love Queen’s Choice is the newest romance RPG published by Elex & ELEX Wireless. Being a social simulation, Mr. Love Queen’s Choice mobile game features texting, chatting, and even calling the characters in the game, as each player develops their own career in media production. However, this game stands out from other simulations with its story setting and some interesting gameplay features, so let’s dig in.
Mr. Love Queen’s Choice Android and iOS mobile game was released on March 20, 2019, in the UK and is now available globally through Google Play and iTunes App Store. The game scored very positive feedback so far.
On the App Store, Mr. Love: Queen’s Choice scored 4.8 stars so far out of over two thousand ratings and is #9 in Role Playing currently. On Google Play, Mr. Love Queen’s Choice stands at 4.6 stars from almost four thousand votes and the game enjoys generally positive feedback. The publisher for Android version is Elex, which also has titles like Lord of War, Age of Kings: Skyward Battle, Zombie Siege, Love Nikki-Dress UP Queen, and others. The iOS version publishing is handled by ELEX Wireless, which has such titles as Clash of Kings – Cok, Age of Warring Empire, Magic Rush, and others on the App Store.
The game offers the usual stuff in terms of it being a social simulation, but the twist here is that it is set in a world of fantasy and superpowers. Mr. Love Queen’s Choice story centers on a single girl, who is a love interest of four male characters and she needs to choose and weigh their passion and emotions. The story naturally is not that simple, as it takes the characters through mystery, passion, conflict, and spans in over a dozen episodes.
Mr. Love Queen’s Choice – Characters
The four male characters which are all romantically interested in the main protagonist are:
- Lucien – a successful neuroscientist and a boy genius, who was isolated his whole life. He can easily see through your mind and intentions, while at the same time be tricky to read.
- Kiro – a multitalented superstar and a hard worker. He embodies confidence and brings a ray of life into other people’s lives
- Gavin – a law enforcement employee. He works as a cop in Loveland but actually leads a double life and performs secret missions, which makes him exciting
- Victor – the rich boy. He founded the Loveland Financial Group and is its active CEO, with a knack for business.
All these characters have their own superpowers which are quite relevant to the story unfolding. They are as follows:
- Victor’s superpower – Time Stop
- Gavin’s superpower – Flight and sensing events far away
- Kiro’s superpower – Irresistible Charm
- Lucien’s superpower – unknown
In Mr. Love Queen’s Choice mobile game, the players evolve their own girl character in a romantic social circle, but the superpower environment raises the game to a different level. As far as the story is concerned, their superpowers are called “Evol” which is short for evolution. These individuals have evolved further and the entire game operates under a hypothesis that humans must evolve and seek to go beyond the rules of nature. The superior genes make these individuals above their species and the game itself evolves into something more than just a romantic sim.
As a social simulation, Mr. Love Queen’s Choice would already be a pretty decent game, but with the addition of the superpower flair, it becomes a unique experience in that genre. It primarily targets the female audience as players. The game is complex and intricate, with an intuitive set up which means it was done pretty seriously. Also, it has tons of content.