Last updated: 25/05/2018
Our company BlueMoonGame operates https://www.bluemoongame.com (further referred to as the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Website.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, including when you comments on our site, respond to our marketing communications, enter our competitions, complete our voluntary surveys or report a problem with our site.
Your email address when you subscribe to receive information about our website news, offers and competitions.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you order from us and to carry out our obligations and exercise our rights arising from those orders.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our site and/or our products and services.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Links
Opting Out of Marketing
Disclosing your information
- We may disclose your personal data to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
- We may disclose your personal data to advertisers and advertising networks that require anonymized data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If BlueMoonGame is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its or their clients/users may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BlueMoonGame or any member of the company or others.